Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I've decided.....(NP)

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    42 rounds down. About 950 to go.

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Who am I kidding. I'll never be able to do this!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i figured it out last night....

    assuming you can do each puzzle in under 1 minutes and average getting the puzzle correct in 6 guesses...you can be assured of 34 points for each code you get correct.....my goal was to get 1100 puzzles correct, but i got tired last night and messed up....so i didn't get my trophy for codebreakers last night [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I just took my lunch break and now I'm back at it strong.

    This is getting exciting.

  4. #4
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I lost.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what level?

  6. #6
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    77 or something.

    i got a score of like 2400. that means i would have to score ten times that amount to get a trophy.

  7. #7
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    to try to win a trophy in Codebreakers.

    To recieve Bronze I must get 21,878.

    I'm not sure how the scoring really works but I am going to give it a shot.

    I will start right now. I'm sure that in several hours I will be really far a long and the pressure will be building.

    Anyone that wants to come cheer me on is welcome to do so. I have two chairs in my office and plenty of refreshments in the fridge.


    I will also be playing the Jeopardy Theme Music during the entire process to add to the excitement.

    I will post how it turns out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •